Pages

Friday, March 27

Songs about Mornings





Modern songs about the morning for your playlist and social network sites. Video will take you straight to You Tube for re-posting

NOT ANOTHER TOP 10 list




Posting this one because I loved it when I was  kid   Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah just a great morning song






Sorry I have to do one more childhood one :)

Oliver - Good Morning Starshine 

 

Ok now one with the list

 


The Black Crowes - Good Morning Captain

 

Zach Deputy - Into the Morning 



Goodmorning - Norah Jones







Umphrey's McGee - Morning song



Jack Johnson - Banana Pancakes



Dawn of time - Tribal Seeds



Keb Mo - Every Morning



The Avett Brothers - Morning Song 

  Nina Simone- I want a little sugar in my bowl

 

Leonard Cohen-  Hallelujah 

Not a morning song but every morning I wake up I think Hallelujah! 

 

Matt and Kim - Daylight

 











No comments:

Post a Comment