Pages

Saturday, May 26

Memorial Day songs

Memorial day songs
 The best songs about for Memorial day for your playlist and social network sites. Video will take you straight to You Tube for re-posting.

                                                    

 I am all about my music. Every holiday I am looking for vid's to post, listen to and play at gatherings. So I thought I can post them in a blog and share them with everyone one.





Citizen Soldier- 3 Doors Down

 



19 - Paul Hardcastle (1985)





"Front Line" by Stevie Wonder





 Lay Down (Candles in the Rain)" by Melanie Safka






 Remember the Heroes" by Sammy Hagar





 "Unknown Soldier" by The Doors






 Star Spangled Banner by Jimmy Hendrix





 Red, White, and Blue by Lynyrd Skynard




 Linkin Park "Not Alone




I will Remember you - Sarah Mclachlan

  

Ragged Old Flag - Johnny Cash

 

 Heaven Was Needing a Hero - Jo Dee Messina
 

 

 

The True Meaning of Memorial Day  Amazing Grace - LeAnn Rimes

 

No comments:

Post a Comment