Pages

Tuesday, February 24

Songs about Mothers



Modern songs for Mother's day for your playlist and social network sites. Video will take you straight to You Tube for re-posting
NOT ANOTHER TOP 10 list


 

 



this one is for my mom (she is now my guardian angel)
not really a mom song but she was my inspiration and gave meaning to my life. .
You’re The Inspiration – Chicago


 

 

Mother Pray - Ben Harp



John Butler Trio Performs - Treat Yo Momma






Pink Floyd - Mother






Alicia Keys - Superwoman 

 


 Good Charlotte - Thank You Mom





My Mother Is A Space Cadet - Dweezil Zappa





 






Mother within - Tina Turner 





The Police  - Mother




Nothing like a Mother - Jimmy Soul Clark




Watch Them Grow - Zach Gill





Teach Your Children -Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young







Christina Aguilera - Fighter

 

 









No comments:

Post a Comment