Pages

Tuesday, February 3

Songs about being sad.





The Best songs about being sad for your playlis and social network sites. Video will take you straight to You Tube for re-posting
NOT ANOTHER TOP 10 list
also try these songs Click Here


When I get sad about something I always turn to music some time to make me feel better but sometimes you just need to feel the saddness. That bad that is so real. And that is ok. It helps up to the next step.
So here are some of my personal songs that I turn to during a sad time.


Ok this is a cheezy one not really sad but it starts you off .

Gary Jules - Mad World


 Nirvana - Something in the Way 

 

Pearl Jam - Black

 

Soundgarden - Fell On Black Days

 

Koko Taylor -  That’s Why I’m Crying

 

Evanescence - My Immortal 

 

Hold On to What You Believe - Mumford & Sons  


When I Look To The Sky - Train 

 

Linkin Park - Numb 


Michael Bublé - Lost

 

REM - Everybody Hurts

 



No comments:

Post a Comment