Pages

Tuesday, May 5

Songs about Friendship






A few songs about friends and friendship for your playlist or to use them for your social network sites. Video will take you straight to You Tube for re-posting. Not a another top ten list



Other songs about Friends Click Here

first this one goes out to my friends...since HS....our song
(all girls catholic school so all we had was our music)

And one more to my friends...a song that will always me remind me of a dear friend lost.
We all had a blast at this show and this is a memory I will always cherish.







Here is a comedic video about friends not a song,,,but it is great PG13





Ziggy Marley - Friend

 



My Friend -Groove Amanda



Zac Brown - Fried Chicken



Paulo Mendonca - Me and My Friends



The Raconteurs - Steady as she goes



Pops Staples - Friendship





The Moorings - Friends



Raise your Glass - Pink



Red Hot Chilli Peppers - My Friends



Green Day - Basket Case



Dave Matthews Band - I'll Back You Up



Caron Leaf - The Friendship Song


REM - Shiny Happy People





Bst Frnds - Spirit Animal

 

and yes I am adding this song :)  SORRY :)

Theme song from H.R. Pufnstuf

 












No comments:

Post a Comment